To lose the touch of flowers and women’s hands is the supreme separation.
– Albert Camus, 1913 – 1960
If women didn’t exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning.
– Aristotle Onassis, 1906 – 1975
The allurement that women hold out to men is precisely the allurement that Cape Hatteras holds out to sailors: They are enormously dangerous and hence enormously fascinating.
– Henry Lewis Mencken, 1880 – 1956
The trouble with life is that there are so many beautiful women – and so little time.
– John Barrymore, 1882 – 1942
Men’s minds are raised to the level of the women with whom they associate.
– Alexandre Dumas, père, 1802 – 1870
If I were a girl, I’d despair. The supply of good women far exceeds that of the men who deserve them.
– Robert Graves